Multipoint Mouse SDK:Windows MultiPoint Mouse Software Development Kit (SDK) gives education publishers the ability to build interactive applications that allow up to 25 students, each with their own mouse, to simultaneously engage on a single PC.
Windows MultiPoint Mouse Software Development Kit
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows 7;Windows Vista;Windows XP Service Pack 3
The following software is required to run the MultiPoint Mouse SDK:
- .NET Framework version 3.5 SP1 or higher
- A 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 7 operating system is recommended. The MultiPoint Mouse SDK is also compatible with Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) and Windows XP SP3.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Express Editions, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, or Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 RC.
- If you are developing Windows Presentation Foundation applications, you should use Expression Blend.
- Two to four mouse devices for testing.
- USB ports on the computer.
Note: The MultiPoint Mouse SDK will install the appropriate template for your version of Visual Studio. The MultiPoint Mouse SDK does not support Windows Forms UI development.