Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Foundation Server is a team collaboration platform that combines team portal, version control, work-item tracking, build management, process guidance and business intelligence into a unified server. It allows everyone on the team to collaborate more effectively and help deliver better-quality software.
- Version control to manage change to project artifacts
- Work-item tracking to communicate and manage work across the team
- Team build to regularly integrate your team's work together
- Reporting and business intelligence on project status, performance and quality metrics
- Customizable process templates to define your development process
- Integration with Office Excel and Office Project for project management
- Team portal for team collaboration