Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 helps organizations meet the challenges of integrating diverse systems. Most organizations have a multitude of systems and technologies that are required for their daily operations. By bringing together these technologies in agile and scalable way, BizTalk can help unleash the potential of your existing infrastructure.
BizTalk Server 2009 lets organizations:
- Simplify and automate interoperability to reduce costs and errors.
- Gain critical insights on business processes and performance.
- Shield processes from change impacts.
- Promote agility and manageability.
- Integrate to eliminate redundancy.
- Automate your business interactions with partners.
Top New Features:
Updated Platform Support
- Support for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V support and SQL Server 2008.
Developer & Team Productivity
- New Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) experience - with Support for TFS - integrated source control, bug tracking, unit testing, MSBuild automation.
- Enhanced Developer Productivity with Visual Studio project system updates & Map Debugging.
SOA and Web Services
- ESB Guidance 2.0.
- New UDDI v3 Web Services Registry.
- New and enhanced LOB adapters (Oracle eBusiness Suite, SQL).
- Enhanced host systems integration (WebSphere MQ, CICS, IMS).
- Enhanced BAM support.
Business to Business Integration
- Mobile (Windows CE, Windows Mobile) RFID Platform.
- New RFID device management and industry standards support.
- Enhanced Support for EDI and AS2 Protocols and Drummond certification.
- Updated SWIFT Support and SWIFTReady Financial EAI Gold certification.