Add structure to your unstructured data and integrate into your predictive analytics efforts for more accurate models.
Use Modeler Premium to extract and categorize concepts and sentiments from unstructured data. Integrate this newly structured data source into your data mining efforts to create more accurate models. More accurate models translate to more targeted decisions that allow decision makers to proactively take advantage of opportunities and mitigate risks to their business. To make the classification process easier, Modeler Premium includes ten pre-build TAPs, including the new industry-specific resources for advertising, banking, and insurance (English only).
What's New in IBM SPSS Modeler Premium?
Modeler Premium offers the following new or enhanced text mining capabilities:
- Ability to create hierarchical category structures that allow users to classify concepts and ideas more accurately
- Ability to import pre-built category structures, including hierarchical category structures, along with annotations and keyword descriptions from Excel
- New industry-specific pre-build text analysis packages (TAPs) for Advertising, Banking, Insurance and others
- Create and test rules more easily before applying them to your data
- Improved performance for large datasets
- Extended language support
In addition, Modeler Premium offers these enhancements to its data mining capabilities:
- Optimization techniques for large datasets, including boosting and bagging, that improve model stability and accuracy
- Enhanced visualization for key algorithms, including Neural Net and Decision Tree
- New interactive visualization for key algorithms and 'ensemble' models, making results easier to understand and communicate
- Updated algorithms: Neural Net and Linear
- The ability to read and write data via XML
- In-database data mining updated and database support extended
- New large database processing optimization for key algorithms (when using IBM SPSS Modeler Server)
- Runtime prompting for analysis parameters makes analysis more accurate and easier to share