| ||Microsoft Corporation||
| ||Akademische Benutzer
Microsoft OneNote 2010 gives you the ultimate place to store and share your notes in a single, easy-to-access location. Capture text, photos, and video or audio files with OneNote 2010 to keep your thoughts, ideas and important information readily available. By sharing your notebooks, you can quickly swap notes with other people on your network, keeping everyone in sync and up-to-date. You can also take OneNote 2010 on the road with you by easily posting your notebooks online and accessing them from virtually anywhere using the Web or a Windows Mobile-based Smartphone.
Computer and processor
- 500 MHz or faster processor.
- 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for certain advanced functionality.
- 1.5 GB available disk space
- 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
- Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Certain features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- The Desktop Experience feature must be enabled prior to using OneNote on Windows Server 2008 or later.
- Send to OneNote Print Driver requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 and Windows XPS features.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows LiveTM ID.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; http://www.office.com/products