Welcome to the University of Queensland Work at Home download site.
In order to purchase and download software, you will need to complete a registration process and a purchase & download process. Access to your University of Queensland email account is required for the registration process (most staff will have this access at home). The purchase and download process must be performed on your home computer.
Below you will find details of the Microsoft products available to you under the existing University of Queensland Microsoft Agreement whilst you are an employee of University of Queensland. You are required to remove the software should you cease to work for University of Queensland.
Please follow these steps (make use of the HELP tab above on your screen as necessary).
1. Click on one of the products you wish to order and add it to your cart.
2. Enter the requested information in order to register on the site.
3. Once you have entered your work details an email will be sent to your work email address including a verification link.
4. Once your details are verified, you will have your own account and will be able to access details for payment, download and product keys etc.
5. The download will be an image file that you will need to burn to DVD or USB stick – with the exception of Office which can automatically download and install onto your device.
6. The software may then be installed on your home computer.
Remember to make use of the HELP tab above if you require further detail on these steps or contact e-academy through the Contact Us button at the base of the page.
This site is owned and maintained by e-Academy Inc and is not supported by either the University of Queensland or Data#3 Limited.