Minitab is the package of choice for instructors in more than 4,000 colleges and universities around the world because it is:
- Easy to use - Minitab leverages your students' existing software skills and has a highly intuitive interface designed to complement how they learn statistics.
- Comprehensive - Minitab contains a complete set of sound, peer-reviewed methods; you do not need to buy, learn, or maintain separate add-ins or modules.
- Compatible with any curriculum - The organization of statistics and graphs in Minitab parallels the approach used in virtually all leading textbooks.
- Widely used in business and industry - Thousands of companies in more than 80 countries rely on Minitab for data analysis. Students who learn statistics with Minitab acquire practical, real-world skills that can give them an advantage in the job market.
Minitab 15 has something for everyone, whether you are looking for added functionality or improved ease of use. We also minimized changes to the interface, so you and your teams can access these improvements without having to re-learn the software or update your training and support materials.
The Top 15 Enhancements in Minitab 15
- Linking formulas to variables in worksheets
- Multiple Undo/Redo in Data Window
- Enhanced calculations capabilities
- Displaying currency and percentage formats
- Password protected project files
- Power (O/C) curves for power and sample size
- Improved Gage R&R worksheet generation
- Type 1 Gage Study
- Gage R&R: Probability of a False Answer
- Acceptance Sampling
- Warranty Analysis
- Probability Distribution Plot
- Improved Help on Methods and Formulas
- Expanded Glossary
- Powerful Customization Capabilities