Office SharePoint Designer 2007 provides you with tools to automate your business processes, build efficient applications on top of the Microsoft SharePoint platform, and tailor your SharePoint site to your needs, all in an IT-managed environment.
Build solutions faster to enhance team productivity and efficiency
Use Office SharePoint Designer 2007 to create and deploy interactive solutions on the SharePoint platform, without having to write code.
- Automate business processes such as document approval, custom event notification, and other collaboration tasks with the Workflow Designer.
- Create reporting and tracking applications using data views and forms to easily gather and aggregate data from outside your site and from SharePoint lists and document libraries on the Web site.
- Get started fast with pre-built Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Application Templates, which are fully customizable and extensible using Office SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Extend your solutions by building advanced interactive Microsoft ASP.NET pages. Insert and edit controls with the same powerful activity menus and control property grid previously found only in development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
- 32-bit edition/64-bit edition: Indicates the supported architecture of the product. When this term is omitted in the offering name, 32-bit is assumed. Note: The 2007 Microsoft Office system programs client is a 32-bit application and can run on a Windows 64-bit platform (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows 7) but there may be some feature limitations as noted in the system requirements as posted on Microsoft web site.